Solid Cream Gel – 031 – Iceberg
1. Shape the nail, lightly buff the surface of the nail, clean.
2. Apply a thin primer from the cuticle to the free edge, curing the nails under the LED light for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
3. Apply a thin coat of Soak-Off color Gel Polish, curing the nails under the LED light for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
4. Apply a thin Top coat, cap free edge, curing the nails under the LED light for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
5. Finish, remove the tacky residue on nails with the cleanser.
1. Soak nails in a bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
1.Due to the influence of many factors such as display brightness and light brightness, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the picture displayed on the website.
2.Please allow the data to have a slight deviation from manual measurement.
1*Solid Cream Nail Gel